Thursday 5 September 2013

Story Of Tunnel Theory

I know there is a light at the end of tunnel, but what is new in getting light at the END?
It all has begun, but we didn't know then. . . . . .  .

I read this statement on social networking website Facebook as a status update of my friend and my mind starts to wondering about my so far journey to my present, of course I copied that status hurriedly, each and every word that I copied actually I would say that this status was imprinted in my mind and updated my status of conscious level, no one can distinguish act of ours in daily life between conscious and unconscious level.  May be it has been incepted in me in my unconscious mind but together with my conscious level of me it was working on some more imp
ortant ideas, ideas like we will discuss further, but these thoughts were and are highly contagious and it spread from one level to another like virus does. This status update was merely a month old till then I was not there with my mindful state to think over it but what was important thing in it to think about it? I started to worry about my university papers which were about to begin, in mean while I encountered with some of the most unexpected things to happen, because I always believed in miracles and miracle can only happen if you allow unexpected to happen in your life, and my life was like home in which there was no door, you can enter in it without permission, me and my friend we both have decided to do whatever we want to do in any manner, because, there always a second chance, but we forgot, why to have second chance, avail the first chance instantly. Light in the end is ray of hope we discussed when we met after long time, but what if you make a mistake and let it assume to be the reality which is not? What? I didn’t understand he commented fiercely let suppose I say you to not to think about a big mountain, and I further continued, what will be the first thing will come into your mind? He replied mountain, but in between he interrupted and with smile he said “ok buddy I understand it now” and he further continued “what if he assumes darkness to be his reality and light the eternity which he will get after death?” “Exactly” in excitement I replied.


Many of the people but I would like to say 99 percent people in this world assumes this world not to last forever, they believe they are mortals, but we here question about your mortality, we all believe that we have been created by the act of a perfectly perfect being, God, Right? He is perfect then why His acts are imperfect? Like us, we are not immortal, in short we are mortals and or God is immortal, he is perfect, like a perfect painter he will paint the perfect picture, but why is this so that we are not perfect? This arise the question whether our basic belief system is tainted? Or we are underestimating our abilities? May be this is the case or what so ever, this story goes on with some extraordinary experiences of us may be some of the names are altered or some of the experiences are reformed in order to make audience understand it more clearly but the locations in sense of directions again without name are meticulous, architectural designs and story of ours both are exact and each character are without impersonation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *