Sunday 24 November 2013

Days of Sun

When not to talk is the art rarely possessed by people, and those who know this art are the blessed one. After hopeless result, for the first time I started seeing my life in despair, I began quiet, emotions of aloofness set in me and I started to drift away from people. I saw the hell in heaven and heaven in no place, nature has no longer affect on me and my constant disturb ant state of mind was swirling me in the limbo of my failure and future expectations. It was clear till then that I had no longer motivation for anything in my life.
After 9 years, when I was driving to my work place, I suddenly remember a name, and smile touched my face, swiftly I got some impressions in my mind, and I slipped into 9 years back. Days of nights I have considered to never end, he was the Sun for me, his enthusiasm and believe in me made me believe that I can achieve whatever I want, his constant push was the reason I was able to complete the race at least. “I was blessed” thought by me while driving, it is necessary to have one friend cum teacher who guides you with his full conviction and with all his or her heart, sometimes they stays with you forever and sometimes they don’t, but what they do for you or have done remains inside you forever.  And it is important to remember those things which make you feel the basic principle which we all forget;
“Suffering is part of Life”,
It is upon us how we deal with it, for the very first time help do come in any form, but for second time you have to eliminate that suffering by yourself.

Although a year later I got admission in my desired High school, one of the most prestigious high schools in my city, and all the bitterness of failure converted into sweetness, and time of those Days of Sun set forever in my life, as one day ends another begins. I never saw that person again in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *