Tuesday 26 November 2013

MISFITS

Continuation of Days of Sun http://shahzadrupani.blogspot.com/2013/11/days-of-sun.html

Thousands of candidates I watched during admission test for high school, I Prayed a day before after a long time
“Dear God, Let me pass this Test, Mercy”
I abandoned praying for long time, just because it didn’t make any sense to me ever. How I could be selfish in front of God, since he knows everything why should I pray and ask things for myself. But I did pray that day and certainly doubts started building in me, before entering into class I was certain that I won’t be able to make it. Hurriedly I altered my mind and asked myself “How bad you want?”  Answer was simple: “It’s a matter of Life and Death”. And I can’t forget that moment, when a first known face entered into test room, and surprisingly his admit card number was right next to me, a best friend of mine, though we had adversary in our past, but it gave me a sigh of relief for a while.
“I considered that we could never be friends”, I told my friend after 6 years, and he replied with assertive nod. We were sitting in the park in the middle of noon, we had nothing to do, and we didn’t know what to do with our lives, once again the dilemma had stricken. With Faith crises and indulging in many other non-corporative and understandable so called spiritual enlightenment search, our soul had been eaten up with routine. We were in vertigo, and had to decide that what we should do, either to overcome the desire of falling or to let go the fear of Falling. And of course we jumped off the cliff.
Life has small parts which needed to fit altogether in our lives, like a machine works in harmony if all the parts are set accordingly. Sometimes new parts replaces old and sometimes new are added for modification. Same goes with our lives, we constantly meet new people but allowed to be a part of our lives is rare in case. For a while we could like them but soon we realize that this part is misfit in our harmonically aligned life, and we discard them.  

For me it was not new, sometimes I just discarded the best fits too,but this is a part of later story       

1 comment:

  1. Each human personality is like a piece of music, having an individual tone and a rhythm of its own.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *