Sunday 5 January 2014

In Abyss of Time

It was in late summer of 2004, when I started feeling that someone is following me, out of nowhere I started seeing a child, and he followed me everywhere, literally everywhere.

It was weird when I started to see him on streets, then outside my college gate, then near to my home, then at my doorstep, and finally in my college classes, that was the moment I was worried, horrified, and wanted to scream, but I observed around, no one even noticed that child.

Certainly we all are kept alive in such an environment where we just practice our daily routine, which includes our religion as well. Intoxicated with routine, we just keep doing things whose results are inevitable.

So I came across with my unique situation, surely I was not mad, but not less than that too. With slowly and steady I started observing that child, looked deeply into him, as I gazed in to a beautiful carved statue, not a single blink from his side, ignoring all the voices calling my name, as I have liberated myself and fallen into the tranquility of eternity, and then sudden breeze enchanted my each and every cellular object of my body. A true sense of serenity I experienced, it was something like stillness of all the thoughts, where your mind is have nothing to see, nothing to hear, nor to touch and no doubts about any object including yourself. I felt like travelling through different time, transformed from one soul to another, processed through the seemingly endless reincarnation of souls from bad to good and then good to bad, but how does I perceived myself for all those years In each life? What am I searching for through all these years? Why I am trapped in a time? And most importantly; will I be able to achieve this time what I have not been able to achieve in thousands of years?

To be continued……….        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *