Saturday 6 August 2011

Hoshruba Zindigy scene 1




Amazing day:
I was walking on the road in area of Clifton, time I guess it was noon 1pm, exactly you can say defense area, and you must be thinking right now that wtf I was doing there? And believe me after an hour when I reached home via bus (1-D), I was exactly thinking the same “WTF”.
  I was sitting in the bus horizontal seat attach to the gate…crap crap crap .. . Jump to the main scene:
Let’s start again: Four very charming and handsome guys got into the bus, one sat just next to me and other three at next empty seats, ok fine every thing was going fine but something I was not sure about because my inner senses were at unrest, I was listening ipod, song “bhaag DK Bose”, and then he just tapped on my shoulder, yeah the guy sitting just next to me, total stranger, yes?? I answered awkwardly, he asked 2 simple questions :
1-      Are you rehman?
2-      Do you work in MCB?
My name is imran and I am a student, so I said to him “No! I am not Rehman”.
“Ok!! Actually we are here to Kill you” he said these words to me.
What what wha wha wha what??? ? ???*&%*^&$&&*@*@@&&#& (my mind stopped working)
He further said: “we are contractors, we are paid to kill you”
Who the fuckin* hell paid to kill me ??????? (I didn’t say it to him, my whole body was paralyzed)
“Wait, I have to think”, it only took 3 seconds to think about what was unthinkable for me. “Ok! I have a situation:
1-      The guy next to me want to kill me
2-      These guys are armed
3-      And, I am not Sultan Rahee
“What the third point?” I asked my self:” Are you serious? Is this a time for making jokes??”
Ok! Replace it: “RUN!!!!!”
Contractor continued: Are you seeing that White Hi-roof following our bus? That is ours.
A nice piece of information he gave to me, I took two seconds now to re think:
1-      The guy next to me want to kill me
2-      These guys are armed
3-      I can’t Run
4-      They are professionally competent people.
5-      And, I am in deep shit.
Then they asked for my cell phone, I hurriedly with no delay gave it to him, he saw it and gave back to me and said: we are not thieves, we not snatch mobiles, and it’s not our business
And suddenly a song’s lyrics stricken in my head : bhaag dk bose dk bhaag aandhy aayi aandhi aayi bhaag bhaag,
Abey I can’t (nahi bhaag sakta dk bose)
In short I was trapped, before getting in to this situation I was thinking about my life, a life I was completely frustrated about, my sad love story, I didn’t get her, why is this so ? why didn’t I get her?
And now my mind said something extraordinary to me: “beep beep just keep aside all the crap about love and girl, just concentrate on how to get out of it alive” (abbey beep beep, bachy wacchy ko side me rakh filhaal concentrate kar k saala zinda kese bacha jae)
And I played my trump card and that was: GOD HELP ME!!!!!!
And that assassin asked me for debit card, “I don’t have it one” I replied (one more negative, I thought)
“You not that person we are looking for” killers told and me I finally get to life.
And then on next step they just disappeared, of course they told me not to see them while they leave, and I obeyed them.


To be continued. … .. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *