Saturday 6 August 2011

Hoshruba Zindigy


Neither the life has been fully understood; in contemplation to insanely called mystics it’s all about flow of energy from a universal source to its beneficiary and returning back.

I was in school back in 1990’s when everything were so slow, you can actually sense the time floating in front of you, playing in ground in lunch time, falling on concrete made floor having cuts and bleeding seemed to be the only worst pain in the world, definitely the definition of pain changed later on, then oh my goodness how can I forget about the incomplete home works? A worst nightmare for student like me, I was not a high achiever, actually I never thought of it that’s why I couldn’t be a high achiever?, but a sober guy with lot of shyness never looked at any body for revenge, didn’t even care who’s coming first or second, I have came school because I have sent here, school was all again my life end, I didn’t even imagined that school some day will going to be finished one day. Then I was promoted to class 6th, wow! Whole new world, new campus with more seniors, seniors we looked upon, they were in 10th standard always wanted to reach there and experience how exactly it feels like being seniors.      




(to be continuedhttp://shahzadrupani.blogspot.com/2011/08/floating-destiny.html )





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *